Friday 27 February 2009

I'm off the blocks and my Race For Life page eagerly awaits it's first donation! Have a look at it here, Lauren Noakes, I chose the photo very carefully to reflect the overwhelming accomplishment I felt last year!!

I've set the target at £100, double the target for last year, i hope you are all as confident as I am about it this year, i need your support and your cash. To illustrate how determined i am im off into town at the weekend to buy some running shoes and then the training seriously begins!

Anyone had any ideas about a theme yet? I'd also like to see our supporters on the day co-ordinated in some way, i'm thinking 'Run Fat Girl Run' tees!!??

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am liking a super-hero theme at the moment. Although I can only think of Wonder Woman and SuperGirl. I think CatWoman would be too impractical...
Your site is looking good - although I am concerned that it says we have a training plan - we do????
Loving the supporters idea as well. Might have a little something on that front myself!