Sunday 7 March 2010

Pause

Im having a pause in training. I havent done anything since bake day. Or did i go for a 5k jog? Oh i cant remember seems ages ago now. Did go ice skating on Thursday evening and that was hilarious. Was shitting myself to start with, its been YEARS since i last went and i remember spending most of that clinging onto the sides. This time i was with Mackenzies, Tim and Nick and it was great. I fell over in quite an understated and yet really retarded fashion, i also managed to get round without holding onto the sides or stopping so quite chuffed. Sarah did really well too seeing as it was her first time ever on the ice. I think there'll definetly be other times, hopefully we'll make it a regular thing as it was really good exercise. I felt great the day after but really really aching on Sat!! Muscles that i never knew existed in my legs hurt and my arms feel like they should be black and blue. Hopefully some rowing and weights at the gym tomorrow will help me stretch out and tone up. Fingers crossed!

No comments: