Saturday 1 August 2009

Latest tally of funds for Race for Life '09

I've had a quick add up this morning and the current team total stands at £1,264! This is a great amount and there may even be a little bit more as sponsorship is still trickling in.
A week on from the race and muscles have almost stopped aching but the sense of achievement is still in the air. Well, I am guessing about that given I can't actually successfully take on air given I got myself a chest infection from limping round the course last week!
So while I wheeze like a Lynda Le Plant serial killer we're gathering in the pennies and starting to think about what the team can take on next.
We're open to suggestions for events and charities - so let us know what the Fat Girls should turn their athletic prowess to next :)
And thank you - again - for supporting us. Fat Girl followers rock!
S C-P (or should that be C-I for Chest Infection now?) x

No comments: