Thursday 25 February 2010

Future Events

This week i've been pondering bigger challenges. Perhaps further away challenges.

The BHF And CRUK both do really exciting and amazing fund raising events abroad. Hikes, bike rides, runs and swims all over the place. I'm seriously thinking about Peru Trek, Berlin Marathon, 3 Capitals Cycle Challenge or something equally as far fetched and inspiring to do in 2011. For definate i'm doing the Three Peak Challenge ... could Team RFGR be the super team in 2011? This year i want to do the Winter High Peak Challenge .

Hmmmmm i'll deliberate and cogetate a bit more before i decide 100% on next years events me thinks, it's a serious undertaking for a Fat Girl and i have to be sure im dedicated and could do the charity justice. Exciting though!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I've looked at these further afield challenges before. A lot. I'd love to do one...but which one???

Three Peaks is a good challenge and I'd be up for doing it.

I have some suggestions but Fat Girl meet ups are few and far between - we might have both decided this is ridiculous by the next time we meet!