Wednesday 10 February 2010

One thumb up one thumb down

I can report the Team has had some 'tactical training', this is the thumb up part! The newly wed Mrs Mackenzie and I had a jolly old time boozing it up at the Beer Festival on Sat afternoon. We also celebrated Vena and Michaels birthday at the local pub with Sarah. So all in all I've managed to widen the Fat Girl part of our team but as for the Run part it's been a disaster! I'm wallowing in self pity and muffin crumbs, and that's the thumb down part! Next week will be the start of better things.... i hope! By then some will power will have kicked in and i can go back to those happy enthusiastic times gone by! Oh and I've had no replies to our Dine At Mine letters, not even a 'thanks but no thanks'. How rude and disappointing, calls for another muffin i think :(

No comments: