Monday 20 April 2009

...2.....

....1 ..
is the time it took me in seconds before i was sweating and wishing i had kept up a more regular gym routine! Darn it that hurt and i was only walking at 4mph, seriously lame and my lungs HURT! Right that's it smoking is officially bad, because it wasn't official before but now i say it is! Bad bad bad and smelly and dirty. So i'll just pop out for one more and then that's it. I quit!! Until someone cuts me up on the commute home and then maybe just one more, then i quit!

Regardless of my weakness for nicotine i am certain that i need more practice and im going to bully my mum into coming walking with me round the cliffs when im at home by the sea this weekend. She'll love it and i certainly need it!

So a wheezy goodbye from me and i hope your training is going better than mine this month!! If anyone fancies a trip to the Bowl of Hellfire during the week let me know, nights are longer and it's only a stones throw from work... why have i never thought to go there before?? Ah yes... the clue is in the name

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I could do Hellfire on Thurs 30th if you like? It's my non-working day, M is also off and so we can meet you there if you like? I can't get enough of the place - what is wrong with me???

Unknown said...

Sounds good, i've put it in the diary! Can get there about 4o'clock, looking forward to it (something wrong with me too!!)

Sarah said...

OK - 4ish on the 30th. I will beat my time of 45 mins!

Unknown said...

you'll have plenty of time to get the oxygen ready for when i wheeze over the line behind you then!