Friday 26 March 2010

Diaries to the ready

OK so i've been off training for a few weeks now and it has taken its toll. Im now fat and unfit. More so than i have been in the last year so time to buck up ideas and get out there again. I dont know where it went wrong, all of a sudden i hadnt been to the gym or the Bowl of Hellfire in ages and i'd gained another stone... and that was weeks ago, before more gin and whiskey nights and before the unadulterated booze/burgerking exploits of Butlins!

Got dates in the diary for APRIL so calling all fat girls:

EASTER- who's free and when! Lets burn off those easter treats (that we've been scoffing since Feb!!)
Thursday 8th 7:30pm Ice Skating
Friday 9th 4pm The Bowl
Sunday 11th 10am The Bowl
Wednesday 14th 4pm The Bowl
Thursday 15th 7:30pm Ice Skating
Friday 16th 4pm The Bowl
Sunday 18th 11:30am Keddy Hall (Bluebell walk for £2.50on but great excuse to check out the terrain!)
Monday 19th 8pm Dancing wildly (but in sync) at Pipettes gig in Notts
Wednesday 21st 4pm The Bowl
Thursday 22nd Ice Skating
Monday 26th 4pm The Bowl
Wednesday 28th 7km strutt round Manc!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm around Easter Monday but not sure what M working in order for me to get proper training in. I can't make any of the Wednesday dates at the bowl as just not possible to get there from Matlock in time...
I can;t do the Thursdays either - I'm either looking after Prentice or working late to make up hours :(
The Bluebell bimble sounds posible, and I'm bob on for Pipettes and the walk around Manc.
I've just been getting on with training on my own as co-ordinating with others is so difficult with out schedules that I sort of end up with all my willpower gone!!!
I'd love to be able to train with you girls as I find training on my own miserable and really really hard but between work and childcare I just don't fit in very easily!
About 3.5 months to go now so trying to make my own training more regular and build up the running rather than walking side!

Unknown said...

Fair dos i didnt expect many dates to line up tbh, know what we're all like haha!! Keep me posted on the Bluebell day, it'll be good to scope out Keddy Hall! It was 16 weeks yesterday! EEK!