Friday 11 February 2011

All signed up

So, it's all official. I am embracing my official Race for Life alter-ego 'Sarah Champagne-Perspiration' and getting ready to run around Nottingham Holme Pierrepont on Sunday 31 July 2011.

I'll be joined by at least one other member of Team Run fat Girl, Run and will be using the NHS Couch to 5k to get race ready. No, really, this year is the year I *will* do some training!

As I've had my postnatal check up and am back on the weightloss waggon as well (feel free to join me up here, the lettuce is...crispy) it seems as good a time as any to get my wobble on the road. I'll blog the highs, lows and many 'meh' moments I'm bound to encounter over the next 6 months here.

Wish me luck and if you have a few spare pennies at any point you can donate them to me here: http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/sarahlay2011

No comments: